Saturday, February 26, 2011

Life is a rainbow...

I must consider myself lucky... not everyone has a colourful life as I do, as mentioned by a good friend recently... Sometimes you just don't realise how lucky you are till others point it out to you.



This week, I managed to spend some precious time with a few friends... different people on each day... Went to reckee a few places for our upcoming company event with my most "happening" colleague...  had a few appointments for the business prospect, Alhamdulillah... a whole lot of catching up to do with some friends I've "lost" touch with... visited a friend who just gave birth to her 4th girl, just like me (having 4 girls that is, I did not just give birth).... Completed some almost impossible mission at work...

At the same time create an amazing bond with a new friend.... I didn't realise before that I could be a good listener and adviser... I was told that I could be a LOVE GURU!!!! Hahaahh, all because I had some juicy stories to share with when it comes to love, marriage & motherhood...



Also managed to settle some things at home... Got a good friend to come over to the house and bagi tuition to my girls... Alhamdulillah, I have less worries now when it comes to their studies & homework... My no 3 is also opening up more to her situation at kindy... Rupanya takde kawan kat tadika, which is why she hates going to kindy!!!! Kesian Ayra.... Managed to slow talk to her about starting conversation with the rest of the classmates... Mama dah boleh jadik child psychologist!!!




But of course the week is never complete if I don't spend precious moments with my lovely girls... Took them out to KLCC... taking the LRT for the 1st time ever for Ayra & Zara...



Jalan2, bought toys at Toys r Us, got something for my mum at Marks & Spenser... had lunch at Koryo-won... didn't expect my girls to enjoy Korean food but they did!!! Best lah, pasni boleh bawak makan2 tempat lain lak.... Alhamdulillah could do all this thanks to the biz... ada la gak bahagian nak beli barang2 utk tersayang tho' bonus is still a long way to come, if any....


Crazy & hectic as my life sounds, I am truly blessed with all the ups and downs that I have to go through in life....Alhamdulillah so far I am able to take things in my stride & be positive come what may... How else can I stay sane & be happy????


Life is indeed a rainbow... 

No comments:

Post a Comment