Saturday, December 15, 2012

9 Months already????

Salam,

It's been too long.... My last entry was after I came back from Umrah... That was in March 2012... Now, we are nearing Xmas, so technically I've been shying away for 9 whole months!!! Oh my, this is why people say time really flies, and it's been using rocket turbo in my case... But mind you, it has been indeed a super duper bz, fulfilling 9 months!!!

After umrah, I helped my company host yet another F1 Cocktail Reception. Had lotsa fun at the "Glam & Glitz" themed party especially having Ning Baizura as our celebrity performer...


With the diva herself... Ning Baizura in da house!!!

My lovely registration team...



My super hot Roulette Table girls...



After that event, got myself involved with a few other high profile events at Sipitang, Sabah and Pengerang, Johor...  Love my job & my sporting boss who allows me to be involved in all these activities...

With the guys....




Well, those are among the things that kept me up and running around the last 9 months... Besides work my time was also proportionately spent with beloved family.... We spent some fun filled time at Hard Rock Hotel Penang in April and in May we were in Swiss Garden Lumut...

Lil' Rock Suit is truly an awesome fun filled room!!! We'll be coming back for more....

One of the HR Hotel pools shots...

The girls had a blast at the Foam Party....

One for the album...

Lumut beach surfing....

One at the Swiss Garden pool...

Chilling out time...
 In May also, hubby & I celebrated our 13th Wedding Anniversary.... Thank you Abang, for the lovely 13 years of roller coaster ride.... I know it's not an easy journey and I'm truly grateful for having you by my side thru all the turbulence and of course wonderful time... Love you for eternity!!!

Anniversary Dinner at G Tower...
After that, in June we received a really pleasant surprise....

To be updated in the next entry... Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment