Thursday, December 16, 2010

A new beginning, perhaps....

I have been wanting to have a blog for quite some time now but never really put my foot down in doing so. Fortunately, I have wonderful friends out there who have morally supported me and have been very motivational  to me lately. I now have a cause and purpose in having this blog.

I am a happily married mother of 4 beautiful daughters and I have a well paid job with a very well established organization. I am indeed blessed and am embracing motherhood with such pride and dignity. I have been contented with my way of life for a bit too long now that I just did not think much about exploring what else is out there. My 9 to 5 job has given me consistent salary every month and I do get to pay my bills on time. Although I have been managing this so far, it is really sad when I realise that for the past 13 years of slogging at work for at least 9 hours daily, I don't have a descent savings in my bank account. If anything were happen to me, what will become of my children & parents? I don't hate what I'm doing but honestly, I need more time to be with my growing children and the extra income will definitely come in handy. With all the social issues out there, I have serious concerns over my daughters' activities in and outside school. Then there's the increasing cost of everything. Blame it on oil price but seriously, even when oil price was low all other costs still escalate. So, I do need to make more money.

In the next few days, I'm praying for a miracle to happen. I hope Allah will open the path for me to make that big leap and change my way of life. InsyaAllah, I will grab this opportunity and work my way up. Motherhood will only be complete and fulfilling if and when I could provide my family with the comfort and luxury they deserve.



No comments:

Post a Comment