Saturday, October 22, 2011

In the limelight....



My lovely daughters have always shown interest in appearing on tv ever since they were small... I guess this is something that runs in the family since their 2nd cousins are also "veterans" at this... Ayra has appeared in editorial for "Chicken Rice Shop" some time ago... Thanks to arwah Pak Lang..



Small thing but she seems to enjoy being in the limelight for that short while... Which was why I decided to enroll her with the casting agency "Deballz"... But so far no job offer has come in...
 
Tetiba masa bulan puasa ari tu my cousin Zaiti told me that a production company's looking for girl talents in their tv commercial... My girls jumped at the opportunity (or maybe that was actually me....) and we went for the casting... Several days later we received news that they got the job... All 3 of my girls!!! Zara shied away at the last minute during casting...  Maktok had to bring the girls for fitting, etc and finally we took them for the shooting on the day we were to leave for Penang for Hari Raya!!!
 



And at last, walla.... the Maybank "Everyday in Asia" tv ad... 



So happy that my girls are enjoying their small stint of glitz and glamour.... Hahahahha, at least mama pun boleh tumpang glamzzz uolllzzz!!!!

1 comment:

  1. cik nor pun tumpang glamour okeh! masa kecik i tak dpt mcm ni hahaha

    ReplyDelete