Saturday, May 7, 2011

Back with a bang!!!

Hello, ola, namaste, salam... I'm back everyone!!! Oooh, i so miss writing here but as mentioned in my early entry, life was super bz and had my hands really full...

My big event was the F1 Cocktail Party.... it was a blast!!! Thank God I had a fantabulous team to make the event the talk of town... hehhehe, well maybe not town but it was the talk alrite... And my CEO was so damn happy with it, that's all that matters!!! And I went all out gak... mak siap pasang make up artist semata2 nak add glam to the event, kay!!! 
Like my transformation??? Thanks to Che Wan for the glam look... and of course Premium Beautiful for the slim figure...
Mingling with the guests

Part of my team with Sarimah, our fabulous emcee..
Shylla Amzah gave a superb performance for the nite...

With mak hayam..... u look superb darling!!! Emma, wish u were here...

That's some of the many pix we took for the nite... It was indeed worth every minute I spent on... the sweat, the tears, the endless hours, the negotiations, the reckies... A special THANXgoes out to my Creative Team who have dedicated their energy, time and sweat for the Cocktail Party... Without each & everyone of u, it couldn't have happened.... It was indeed a blast & u guys were awesome!!!


Love u all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment